This course will cover how to identify a person at risk of COPD and to confirm a diagnosis.
- discuss who is at risk of COPD and identify issues surrounding misdiagnosis/under-diagnosis
- outline the steps involved in delivering a COPD targeted case finding activity
- interpret results from a test using a COPD screening device and recognise those people that you would recommend for a spirometry test
- outline the measures collected during a spirometry test and identify how a diagnosis of COPD is confirmed
- list the common problems in performing spirometry.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.