“Does Curt Have Bronchiectasis?”
Learn about guidelines-based identification and management for patients living with bronchiectasis through Lung Foundation Australia’s new interactive online training course.
“Does Curt Have Bronchiectasis?” is a short online module which presents a realistic case-based scenario to engage and develop your skills in problem solving when identifying bronchiectasis in a symptomatic patient. This module has been allocated 2 Category 2 points for the Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development (QI &CPD) Program by The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) for the 2017-2019 triennium.
This one-hour online learning module will develop your skills in:
- Identifying clinical features for differential diagnosis of a lung disease
- Developing a diagnostic hypothesis based on clinical features and results of clinical assessments and investigations.
- Selecting an appropriate referral pathway for a patient with confirmed bronchiectasis
- Developing a management plan to optimise patient outcomes and improve quality of life
Throughout this evidence-based course you will have an exclusive preview of two new clinically developed bronchiectasis resources:
- Bronchiectasis Action Plan
- Stepwise Management of Stable Bronchiectasis
Lung Foundation Australia is offering a 20% discount to the first 100 health professional who register for this online training course.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email from Lung Foundation Australia with your username and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email, please contact us on 1800 654 301.
Click here to red more information about other online training opportunities.