This module provides information regarding the early identification and management of exacerbations of COPD.
By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- identify the importance of early identification and management of exacerbations of COPD
- educate patients on how to monitor their symptoms and develop individualised symptom management action plans with COPD patients and their carers
- describe the value of using controlled oxygen and ventilation during an exacerbation and outline when a patient requires hospitalisation
- recognise how to implement appropriate management for COPD patients with frequent exacerbations
- recognise the role of general practice in review and follow-up.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.