This module provides an overview of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- define COPD and levels of severity
- identify causes and describe symptoms of COPD
- describe the impact of COPD on the individual
- illustrate the impact of COPD in the community and Australian health care system
- identify the important role of primary care in COPD identification, diagnosis and management
Activity number: 82245. Allocated 2 Category 2 points in QI &CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.