This module provides an overview of inhaler device technique.
By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- outline the range of inhaler devices and spacers available for patients with COPD
- demonstrate the correct technique for use of inhalers and spacers
- explain how to care for inhaler devices and spacers
- describe the benefits of using a pressurised metered dose inhaler (pMDI) and spacer compared to a nebuliser
- use resources to check inhaler technique and support patients in correct use.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.