This course provides an overview of pulmonary rehabilitation and physical activity.
• outline the benefits of physical activity for patients with COPD
• identify recommended guidelines for physical activity
• describe the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation
• outline what is involved in a pulmonary rehabilitation program
• identify evidence-based resources used to establish a pulmonary rehabilitation program and support self-management.’
Activity number: 89220. Allocated 2 Category 2 points in QI &CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.