Purchases are limited to 1 enrollment per transaction. If you wish to order more than 1 enrollment please phone 07 3251 3600 and a quote can be prepared.
Learn about COPD, identify patients with COPD, manage patients with COPD and develop self-management plans with patients.
What is involved in the training?
Ten learning modules including a framework where learning objectives are outlined, content delivered and practice quizzes are presented. Some of these modules are broken into parts.
- About COPD
- The Respiratory System and COPD
- Management of COPD
- Confirm Diagnosis
- Optimise Function – Pharmacotherapy
- Optimise Function – Non Pharmacotherapy
- Prevent Deterioration
- Develop Self-Management Plans
- Manage Exacerbations
- Case studies and videos
- Interactive features
- Care plans and the Medical Benefits Schedule
- Downloadable assessment tools and patient handouts
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
For more information please visit on the COPD Nurse Online Training, click here.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.