This course provides an overview of the respiratory system and the pathophysiological impact of COPD.
- describe the structure and function of the lungs and outline the process for breathing
- differentiate between healthy lungs and lungs in a patient with COPD
- describe the changes that occur in the lungs due to emphysema and chronic bronchitis and the symptoms that are characteristic of these COPD phenotypes
- identify other respiratory conditions that may be confused with COPD
- recognise the links between other chronic conditions and COPD.
Activity Number: 88507. Allocated 2 Category 2 points in QI&CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.