Purchases are limited to 1 enrollment per transaction. If you wish to order more than 1 enrollment please phone 07 3251 3600 and a quote can be prepared.
Learn about the pharmacist’s role in working with patients with COPD, including:
- Health promotion
- Risk assessment and screening
- Disease State Management
- Planning a COPD Service
- About COPD
- Physiology of the Respiratory System
- Pathophysiology of COPD
- Management of COPD
- Role of the Pharmacist in COPD Management
- Pharmacotherapy – Medicines
- Pharmacotherapy – Inhaler Technique
- COPD Screening in Community Pharmacy
- Planning for a COPD Service
Pharmacists may wish to self-assess whether this activity is suitable for recording as continuing professional development in their CPD record. Guidance on self-recording CPD activities can be found on the Pharmacy Board of Australia website at www.pharmaboard.gov.au/
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.
Click here to red more information about this course.