Purchases are limited to 1 enrollment per transaction. If you wish to order more than 1 enrollment please phone 07 3251 3600 and a quote can be prepared.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Training Online (PRT Online) is Lung Foundation Australia’s interactive online training program for health professionals to increase their skills and confidence in the delivery of evidence-based, best practice pulmonary rehabilitation, regardless of where they live in Australia. This training is aimed at but not limited to: physiotherapists, nurses & exercise physiologists.
The PRT Online training contains modules on the following topics:
- Establishing a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- The Respiratory System & COPD
- Comprehensive Patient Assessment including:
- Eligibility, Patient history, physical assessments & Screening tools
- Assessing Exercise Capacity
- Assessing Quality of Life
- Exercise Training
- Patient Education
- Program Evaluation & Trouble Shooting
Please note: once you have purchased your training you will receive an email with your username, password and a link to the training portal within 2 – 3 business days. If you do not receive this email please contact us on 07 3251 3600.