Better Living with Your Lung Disease is a ten part DVD series for people with chronic lung disease. All ten topics have a self-management focus, with an objective to increase the knowledge and confidence of people with lung disease to enable them to better manage their condition and their overall being.
There are two packaging options:
- 10 individual DVDs with each chapter on a separate DVD
- 1 DVD containing all chapters – click here if you would prefer this option.
- Managing Your Lung Disease
- How Do Your Lungs Work?
- Managing your Breathlessness
- Managing Treatment Options
- Questions You Can Ask Your Health Professional
- Who Is Your Healthcare Team?
- Managing Your Fatigue and Energy Conservation
- Tips For Looking After Yourself and Your Disease
- Benefits of Physical Activity Programs and Ongoing Support
- Supportive Care and End of Life Issues