This unique event provides cycling enthusiasts and groups of friends and colleagues the opportunity to challenge their fitness, or simply have some fun for a good cause! All you need is a working bicycle plus helmet, a half day out of the office and the passion to make a real difference in peoples’ lives.
Where: Lakeside Park Raceway, Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah, QLD (see map below)
Your event registration includes:
- Organised pit lane set-up, rider support and food and drinks
- Timing chips
- Massage therapists will be available to take care of tired riders
- A bike mechanic will be ready to assist with any punctures, breakdowns, faults
- Prizes will be awarded for best dressed, fastest rider, fastest team, most successful fundraiser
- Celebratory lunch on the day and an opportunity to network with other participants
- Personal full comprehensive third party insurance cover and access to first aid
Last year was the first time we held the Corporate Cycle Challenge and the Brisbane community rallied to raise an incredible $80,000. This year, we hope to reach $100,000.
To help us achieve this goal each rider is asked to aim to raise $1,000. Don’t worry, we’ll send you tips and tricks along the way to help you reach your target. Click here for more information about our fundraising goal.